Jul 3, 2006

Return To Innocence: Books

I haven't read seriously for a long time. I am either immersed in music, or I play GW. So much for free time.

Well, it's not that I've stopped reading entirely. I read Sergei Lukyanenko's 'Daydreams Line' and 'Emperors of Illusion' (my translation, my bad). Today I started the (in)famous Night Watch, so that I can watch the movies at some point.

Also, I read Chuck Palahniuk's 'Lullaby', which is deeply traumatic, like all of his books.

... I just read the story behind the story...
When was the last time you stopped and thought 'Truth is stranger than fiction'?
Me, two minutes ago.

Anyway, I'd like to thank armydreamer for this post with a longish quote from a book called The Female Man, by Joanna Russ.
Truly impressive. May even restore my lust for reading, resurrect my love affair with books.

2 comments:

hazel said...

Може липсата на нет да доведе до същите резултати като липсата на ток в средата на 80-те:РРР

ikew said...

Хм, какво кажеш за просто "Dreamline" :)

което да навява асоциация с deadline примерно?