May 7, 2007

Pranksters!

Sometimes to find out who you are,
you have to bury a dream.

Gom Jabbar

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... I wanted to be a university teacher. Well, it happened for a little while (I taught English minor students for 4 semesters), and I loved every minute of it. I suspect they did too, because they showed up for a class starting at 5 or 7 pm, and always prepared their assignments. Some of them were so good I felt privileged to be working with them.

To tell the truth, I don't have regrets - I never wanted a career, even an academic one. Remember Ender's parents? They didn't have careers, they only had jobs. And I don't really have a job, I like to call myself a craftsman:)

A hilarious video by Prangstgrup. The original page has the lyrics, recommended:D



Courtesy of Higgaion.

Another video by the same group, featuring a series of lectures on the subway.

No comments: