Mar 14, 2007

AMV For The Masses

Rejoice all ye faithful! I'm taking a five-day break from deadlines. I'm NOT going to answer mail or phone, I swear. I'm so overworked I stink:/

To celebrate the first day of the rest of my vacation, I spent the evening watching videos of Blind Guardian live. Practice video here:D One thing led to another, so here I am, posting videos. I don't often watch videos, and I don't really like anime. Mostly:) However, I do like Demons & Wizards, which will show next week in the lastfm chart on the right;)


Demons and Wizards - Blood On My Hands

Demons and Wizards - Crimson King

Demons and Wizards - Love's Tragedy Asunder


And the winner is... Demons and Wizards - Fiddler on the Green



This weekend I'm going to watch FF - Advent Children. And yes, I am well aware that Demons and Wizards is probably a worse name than even Lost In Tears:D

No comments: