Apr 24, 2006

Jethro Tull Have A Song About Me

Ok, a song about me-as-I-want-to-be:)

Jethro Tull - Bends Like A Willow


She's catching the wind: the gentlest of breezes.
It's a sensitive passage she's sailing -
Through stormy straits, navigates my unfathomable failings.

She rises before me, reading me clearly.
Empty nest left pressed in the pillow.
She can shift, she can sway
and bend like a willow.

I'm swept in the riptide, caught in a fish trap.
Gift-wrapped in my soft self centre.
Summer sun leaves me as one who can only taste winter.
She's a good, a good God-send: she can bend like a willow.

With a fully armed angel to cover me quickly
I'm cool under enemy fire.
If I fall, she can crawl right under the wire.

When I'm caustic and cold, she might dare to be bold -
ease me round to her warm way of thinking:
fill me up from the cup of love that she's drinking.
And I find, given time, I can bend like a willow.
She bends like a willow.
Bends like a willow.
Like a willow.
Willow.




Help. I couldn't find a sample of this song. It is from Tull's album Dot Com. What do I do to upload samples *ahem* of music?

Edit:
Sample without *ahem*. Thanks. You will like Jethro Tull's flute I suspect:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you only need a *sample*, amazon's the way
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00003Q4FD/sr=8-2/qid=1145957890/ref=sr_1_2/102-1287090-8522508?%5Fencoding=UTF8
If .com doesn't have it, try .de, .co.uk, etc.

For, ahem, larger pieces, rapidshare.de

Mordred