Mar 24, 2006

Alluring Was Armenian

I have compiled a playlist of 200 songs, turned on shuffle (!), totally lost control over the ... events in my life, ignored the forthcoming deadline, and decided to make the maximum of the Guild Wars Preview Event. It will start in about... 5 minutes. The above is, quite possibly, my nick, selected in the hope that most people do not know what 'alluring' means;) Are there blonde Armenians?

I am, quite possibly, hopelessly addictive. I am completely disorganized, follow the wrong priority lists, ignore housework, forgo sleep, eat junk food... Food! I had Chinese food last night (all things Chinese ftw). A ray of light in my task-ridden routine. By the way, I took my son to the hairdressers kicking and screaming (literally). And to think I complain of lack of adrenaline in my life;)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addictive you say, well, you're not the only one - this much I know.
Madly Addictive Society.