Dec 2, 2004

System of a Down

My hard drive has some bad sectors. So has my body.

This is my second antibiotics treatment in a year. My son has a cold, too, and my daughter refused to go to preschool this morning, saying she had a headache. Deadlines are piling up, the moon has reached its hateful phase, so I scream every 10 minutes or so.

Hey, I am using the blog for its correct purpose, at last. I am complaining:)

A friend said the other day that I should feel lucky (lucky lucky) I am lonely only about 2 or 3 days a month. Self-sufficient IS my middle-name, true. I reached new heights of self-sufficiency by opening my PC and taking out the hard drive. I had to, since I don't have a CD burner. Probably carrying it around in combination with my toddler caused the trouble. Sorry, life is hard. And has some bad sectors.

How repairable is the damage I wonder? A few days ago I exchanged a few words with someone I had thought I had swept out of my life. My consolation is that he definitely was more scared than I was. After all, I have had so much experience of courage in unimaginably tough situations that I know I can face 'the horror' and survive. Survival, however, is not a virtue. Or is it?:)

Yeah, I can be down-and-out, and still smile. As my son says at least 20 times a day - AZ MOGA! He can't dress, but he tries to. Same here:)

System of a Down is not only an attempt at applying structure to PMS blues, but my newly discovered fave band;) Courtesy of Supercow, thanks:) I don't know exactly why but I was thrilled to find that 75% of the band's members are Armenian. I have always felt a cosmopolitan, but I seem to appreciate ethnicity in others:D

No comments: