May 27, 2005

Twisted by the Dark Side

The saga is over:) I have been waiting for this moment for 20 years. The story is complete, the jigsaw pieces have fallen in their places, nothing to do but contemplate the beauty of the picture.
I laughed at the absurdities in Episode 3, I was amused by the democracy talk, admired the jab at relativism in the words of Anakin (something like 'From my point of view, this is good').
I just loved the references to the old episodes - there was even a Red Leader in the space fight! Spent hours afterwards listening to John Williams' New Hope OST, some of the greatest contemporary music ever written. I even watched the abominable Attack of the Clones once again:) Lucas has created an awesome universe, and I am content with the final product. Good enough, as one of my friends has taught me to say.

I cannot write more now because I'm twisted in a totally different direction. I'm not going to argue that from my point of view this is good;) I am a Warrior at last, it is a dream come true:) It is dangerous for dreams to come true, I have always said. I sleep even less than usual, have HUGE dark circles around the eyes, and a crazy look of addiction IN them. Not that I succumb to temptation all the time, I make conscious efforts to distract myself with other stuff to do. Like work. Going to a pub with friend. Reading Barry Hughart. Mmm, my sentences have grown shorter. I don't smoke as much as before, and eat even less:D I love every minute of it, though I'm not too good. But improving. OMG:)

No comments: